December 7, 2012

on the agenda.

this weekend comes with much anticipation!
dinner and 'beach blanket babylon' show with my girls, their families, my parents, and the boy in the city.
christmas shopping with the parents.
a christmasy, san francisco date with the boy that hopefully will include hot chocolate and ice skating.
shopping/luncheon/girl day with my sweet nursing friends.
doing a celebratory dance for being halfway done with my masters in nursing (wahoo!).

p.s. last night my whole nursing class had a large celebratory party that was too fun for words.
nerdy, tipsy nurses. loved it.


it's follow-me-friday people.
check out the right-hand sidebar on my blog and 'join this site' and 'follow me elsewhere'.
pretty please, i promise it will be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment