August 20, 2012

according to my iPhone.

in no particular order,
here are a few snapshots of my life these past few weeks.
commuting and working (student nursing). 1/3 done with nursing school!
 time with my super six. love you all.
a whole lot of olympic time. and yes that is a screen shot of the tv- those four couldn't be passed up.
 
 strolling thru the good ol' slo and enjoying a warm summer farmers night.
spent some great quality (super fun and relaxing) time with this little physical therapist. so cute.

you shouldn't be shocked by now that i have pictures of my foodie outings. yummm.
 the most colorful dump run ever. goodbye crapola of walnut. you have served us all too well.
 lounging poolside with B. nothing better than magazines, pool games, snacks, slurpies, and the boy!
 had the pleasure of attending some dear friends wedding (B was in it looking handsome). congrats j+k!
 celebrated the BIG 5 YEARS with my B!

no big deal, just my home.
home sweet home. yummy meals, great coffee, family time, shark week, backyard parties, you name it.

super random but i hope it pleases you followers;) 
enjoy your tuesday- semester three starts tomorrow!
goodnight my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment