April 1, 2013

pondering.

thoughts to ponder.
"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed." Ernest Hemingway

"Something within me is waking form a long sleep, and I want to live and move again. Some zest is returning to me, some greatfulness for those who love me, some strong wish to love them also. I am full of thanks for life. I have not told myself to be thankful. I am just so." Alan Patton

"Children are the world's most valuable resource and it's best hope for the future." John F. Kennedy

"Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you." Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment