October 2, 2012

extraordinary.

finding extraordinary in the ordinary.
thats what i've been trying to do for the last little while.
my life is pretty awesome, do you know that.
pretty, darn blessed i'd say.
here is my little list of those things that bring me extra happiness.

vanilla lattes.
magazine reading by a pool.
outdoor lunch dates with friends.
diet coke in the afternoon.
backyard bbq and wine nights.
pedicures.
snuggling with b.
bagels and cream cheese.
anytime with my girls.
new socks.
days at the hospital helping strangers get better.
small dinner gatherings.
homemade breakfast with my family on weekend mornings.
lavender, tea, candles, and calm music when i go to bed.
weekly quotes and verses with my b.
watercolor painting.
fresh flowers.
spontaneous nights of pure fun with my girls.

"Do ordinary things with extraordinary love." 
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment